In the past, we have been told that to succeed in business you have to “Ask For The Sale”, “Ask For The Sale”. Of course, it is true that without any sales you don’t have a business. Nevertheless, nowadays people are tired of being “sold” to. They don’t mind buying, but they don’t like being “sold” to. And who can blame them?
So what is the answer? Do you just stop selling your products and services because people are tired of being “sold” to? No, no, no. Of course not! You need to keep on
That is indeed a mouth full, but as I said before, you can see it as you striking up a conversation with your prospect. You then create and distribute valuable and relevant content to attract and retain your prospects. That is the “giving” part. As in the eyes of the
That is all very well, you might think, but I need to make sales and create revenue. Where does this all fit in? That brings us to the next part, which will manifest itself if you are truly connecting with your prospects and customers. As you have been giving good, (often) free content, your prospect feels almost obliged, compelled, to do something to make up for your generosity. As you have helped him or her solve their problems, once they realise that they have other issues that you can help them with, guess whom they will reach out to? You, of course!
What better way to create and distribute content but by writing a book and sharing the contents with your audience? Once you are a published author, the world looks up to you as the expert and guru in your field. Once your book has been published, the content can be used as a basis for your blog posts. You can create a summary of your book, highlighting the main points, and offer it as a free report. Some authors even give their book away in order to reach out to people who might become customers one day. Your book can be used to “pre-sell” your customer. Once they are ready, they will come to you as you are positioned as a leader in your field.
We offer 2 book publishing packages: a standard book publishing package called the “Wealth Multiplier Program” and the “Platinum Program” package targeted at those who have already written their book or for those who have particular requirements. The “Wealth Multiplier Program” package is aimed particularly at business owners, entrepreneurs, coaches, therapists, advisors and speakers. It includes the following services:
- We edit your book
- We format your book
- We issue an ISBN number for your book
- We create your book cover
- We publish your book (Hardback or Paperback)
- We make your book available to 39,000 bookshops, booksellers, and libraries
- We Submit Your Book To 80+ eBook Selling Platforms
- We Show You How To Generate MONEY From Your Book, BEFORE It Is Published, Through Sponsoring
- We Submit Your Book To The Nielsen Directory
- We Set Up Your Professional Accounts For Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest, LinkedIn, YouTube, Podcast
- We Set Up 43 Social Media And Bookmarking Accounts For You.
- We Produce Your Press Release
- We Submit Your Press Release To 500+ Media Portals, Including Google News, Bloomberg, CBS, ABC, Fox News
- We Produce Your Book Video Trailer
- We Submit A Sample Chapter Of Your Book To 60 Websites
- We Set Up Your Professional WordPress Blog
Get in touch with to discuss your requirements and your book project. Click on the button below to book your free 45-minute consultation.